- To allow writers and artists of all forms a space for the publication and exchange of ideas.
- To promote all aspects of art, literature and the written word.
- To take all arts, artists writing and writers on an equal footing.
- We aim to provide feedback to all who request it.
- As a not-for-profit publication we will reinvest all profits (if any) into the publication.
- If profits are made and the publication proves sustainable monetary reparation will be made on an equal level to all who have been in the publication. This will be on an edition by edition basis.
- We aim to create a forum, on this website, where writers, whatever their field, can share ideas and offer support.
- Finally we hope all involved will have fun working with and alongside Annotation magazine.