Frequently Asked Questions.
- Who has the rights to any work I submit?
- What kind of things can I submit?
- Is there any pay or reward for having work published?
- For being published in the digital format, you receive one years worth of digital editions.
- For being published in the print format you receive one years worth of digital and print editions.
- In addition to this we also provide each person published a free advertising space to advertise anything they wish it can be their own work, a friends, a charity, anything.
- There will as be a dividend system in place which will run per edition. If you are published you may receive a payout based on the amount of that particular editions sales after the running costs are taken into consideration. This goes for both the digital and print sales. This system has yet to be finalised (payment types, percentages etc ...) but we will be as transparent as a super transparent thing. We want to promote new and old talent and see that it is done in a fair way.
- Who decides which pieces of work go into each edition?
- When are the closing dates for each edition?
. This said we will attempt to be fairly fluid with the dates as deadlines are always somewhat of a bummer.
If you have any other questions please fill in our contact form on the Submissions and Themes page.